RE: IIS and SQL through the firewall

From: Bryan Allerdice (bryan_allerdice_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 07/20/01

  • RE: OWA page not displayed Outside
    ... Open ISA 2006 management console. ... Expand the server node and highlight 'Monitoring'. ... Click 'Configure Firewall Logging'. ... |> internal client as both the web proxy client and firewall client? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Small business thinking about backing up data, having a server and 2-3 users - is SBS200
    ... is networked to the Master with a crossover network cable. ... Master on the Master PC and Client on the Slave pc. ... Since this machine is a server is should handle the requests ok ... Most real firewall appliances have HTTP and SMTP proxy services that allow ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: ISA firewall block outgoing email.
    ... I cannot send/receive email to the POP3 account unless I turn off the firewall in the CEICW. ... (This server is behind a router so I felt the test was safe enough to turn off the firewall). ... As I said, there is no need to add a hole for port 110, If the ISA client is installed on the workstation, Outlook will deliver the email. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
    ... I have a client with the same exact scenario. ... Rdp via RWW works fine from ... On the SBS 2003 Server open the Server Management console. ... When navigating to the Firewall page, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SBS VPN setup?
    ... And I'm reviewing if I need to do client notifications at that point. ... You purchase 2k3 PREMIUM and that comes with ISA to handle the firewall duties. ... SBS plugs into a switch with the other computers and the switch is plugged into a firewall appliance with 2-nics. ... To compare apples to apples, let us assume there is a network setup as I outlined above...and the firewall appliance is an ISA server, such as those available from Celestix. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)