Re: Hardening CentOS

re

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 08:53 -0700, Florin Iliescu wrote:
Can anybody help me with some procedures to secure a CentOS server? I
am going to use it for receiving files over Internet with SFTP.

see also: <http://tnt.aufbix.org/linux/centos>

Regards,
Andraz

--
BOFH excuse #388:

Bad user karma.

  • Re: SSH sftp and Windows
    ... > and if people want to copy files over the Internet from our AD I want ... > the to use sftp to get into Linux and then mount some drives from windws ... You need to be logged in via ssh from windoze to get ... > for the password since the username and password on Linux and Windows ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • SSH sftp and Windows
    ... 1)My AD and all Windows servers are hiding behind the Checkpoint Firewall ... I have a Linux server that has port 22 open to get into it. ... and if people want to copy files over the Internet from our AD I want the to ... use sftp to get into Linux and then mount some drives from windws servers ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: sftp ls stalls with certain IP configurations
    ... > Type password, type "ls", all still works fine. ... > sftp username@(from outside ... Internet for your money. ... You will not be able to make any connections to ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Re: Warum kann PS Datei nicht fehlerfrei mit ps2pdf/gs nach PDF gewandelt werden?
    ... BOFH Excuse #319: ... Your computer hasn't been returning all the bits it gets from the Internet. ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.apps.misc)
  • Re: MacBook Pro Akku
    ... CLI: command line interpreter, shell ... BOFH excuse #386: ... The Internet is being scanned for viruses. ...
    (de.comp.sys.mac.misc)