Re: Hardening CentOS

http://www.howtoforge.com/bastille_firewall_centos

Florin Iliescu wrote:
Helo,

Can anybody help me with some procedures to secure a CentOS server? I am going to use it for receiving files over Internet with SFTP.

Thank you,

Florin

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Hardening CentOS
    ... Can anybody help me with some procedures to secure a CentOS server? ... I am going to use it for receiving files over Internet with SFTP. ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Hardening CentOS
    ... Can anybody help me with some procedures to secure a CentOS server? ... I am going to use it for receiving files over Internet with SFTP. ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • [Full-disclosure] Stealthier Internet access
    ... Stealthier Internet access ... Nevertheless anonymous and secure communication in the world today is ... (Here are few basic bookmarks to improve Stealthier internet access for windows) ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] AntiSec <3s nginx
    ... It really seems like the first attribute of your "secure internet" ... It's a bit of an ideal to eliminate anonymity on the internet. ... Wyatt Earp would be the government. ... Hosted and sponsored by Secunia - http://secunia.com/ ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Big security problem
    ... Welcome to the Internet. ... > well and always use strong passwords. ... That's one facet of a secure PC, ... > SPAM EMAIL/JUNK MAIL ...
    (microsoft.public.security)