important errors to control with swatch

Hello,
I just installed swatch, and used this configuration file for the
checks:
http://www.loganalysis.org/sections/signatures/log-swatch-skendrick.txt

Anyone knows any other common phrase or word that I should find the logs
for hardware and system errors?
Or what you consider important to monitor in the logs?
Thanks

--
Isaac Perez Moncho
GSEC, SSP-GHD, SSP-MPA, SSP-CNSA Microsoft MCP.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: TP-Link to Vigor VPN
    ... the logs on the TP-Link show multiple IPsec modes being received, ... Try to restore from saved configuration file - fails, ... I've not tried restoring a config file from the new firmware, so I don't know whether it is a restore problem or an incompatibility between different versions of firmware. ... RFC2409 says between 8 and 256 characters, Cisco generally specify between 8 and 64 characters. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Exchange 2007 IIS Problem
    ... here's the error when I try to turn off the redirect on the Public: ... Error: Cannot write configuration file. ... then probably you are missing on looking at application logs and the IIS ... Default Website and let it apply to all inherited virtual directories. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Log rotation / newsyslog / apache not reloaded
    ... Zbigniew Szalbot ... Alternatively you can use sysutils/cronolog which will eliminate the ... Apache's configuration file allows you ... to pipe your logs to sysutils/cronolog ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: IPFilter and IPMon logging to syslog
    ... IPFilter logs to stop going into the /var/log/messages log. ... configuration file. ... I had restarted the syslog process by running /etc/rc.d/syslogd restart, but for some reason these messages continued until the newsyslog process rotated the messages file. ... Now to get the rest of my servers local logs cleaned up and implement a new server for log consolidation. ...
    (freebsd-questions)