Re: Linux Hardening

jvicente@xxxxxxxx pravi:
Hi,

I was looking for a Linux hardening tool. I found Bastille. The latest = version that I was able to find is 3.09. I cannot seem to get this = version to work on later versions of Linux (RHEL 5, FC 6,7) = distributions.

Is this tool still being supported? Is there a similar tool out there?

Thanks in advance,
JP

SELinux is already included in RHEL and their clones. May be you should try it.

Regards!

Jure

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Live upgrade from RHEL 5.7 to RHEL 6.2
    ... I have just completed a live upgrade from RHEL 5.7 to RHEL 6.2. ... sender from sending this message to this recipient (rejected message had ... SELinux policy prevents this sender from sending this message to this ... The original RHEL 5.7 installation also ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Selinux/audit expirience
    ... >> by selinux and the annoying audit subsystem. ... the waste majority it hasn't been switched on by yum. ... Nice thing about it RHEL 3 kickstart files work with just copying ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • Re: Selinux/audit expirience
    ... >> by selinux and the annoying audit subsystem. ... the waste majority it hasn't been switched on by yum. ... Nice thing about it RHEL 3 kickstart files work with just copying ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • RE: LVM and selinux difference between RHEL 5.X and RHEL 6.X
    ... LVM and selinux difference between RHEL 5.X and RHEL 6.X ... changes the owner and group. ... So is there a way to keep the device file names from changing ...
    (RedHat)
  • Selinux/audit expirience
    ... As long time happy Linux user recently got pissed-off pretty much ... by selinux and the annoying audit subsystem. ... RHEL 4.0 turned on selinux, ...
    (linux.redhat)