From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joe_Wulf
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 6:43 PM
To: 'JP Vicente'; 'Matthew Lee Hinman'
Cc: focus-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Jay Beale
Subject: RE: Linux Hardening

That's pretty normal behavior, actually. RHEL5 (32 and 64 bit) reports
this as well.
Bastille has been developed for older versions of RHEL. A newer version
of the OS has been published/released, but Bastille hasn't yet been
updated.

Do make sure you've got a compatible version of Perl-Tk installed along
with bastille.

R,
-Joe Wulf, CISSP, USN(RET)
Senior IA Engineer