From: listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:listbounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of JP Vicente
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 17:04
To: Matthew Lee Hinman
Cc: focus-linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Linux Hardening

Below is the exact error that I got when I ran Bastille on FC7 and RHEL5.

[root@localhost ~]# InteractiveBastille
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
NOTE: Valid display found; defaulting to Tk (X) interface.
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
NOTE: Using Tk user interface module.
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
NOTE: Only displaying questions relevant to the current configuration.
ERROR: Couldn't determine Red Hat version! Setting to 9!
ERROR: Could not load the 'Tk.pm' interface module.This may be due to an
invalid $DISPLAY setting,or the module not being visible to Perl.