Re: Linux Hardening

The tool is still being actively developed and supported. 3.09 is indeed the latest verion (found here:
Can you give a little bit more info about how this isn't working on later versions of Linux? (like an error message, etc)

- Lee

* jvicente@xxxxxxxx <jvicente@xxxxxxxx> [2007-10-11 12:36:39 -0000]:

I was looking for a Linux hardening tool. I found Bastille. The latest = version that I was able to find is 3.09. I cannot seem to get this = version to work on later versions of Linux (RHEL 5, FC 6,7) = distributions.

Is this tool still being supported? Is there a similar tool out there?

Thanks in advance,