Security Videos

Hi All,

Found this site to be cool and useful..lots of learning stuff for a security novice..
Hope all newcomers will benefit am posting this here..
Hello All,

I have started a security education site called .
This site uses video lectures to illustrate the programming aspects of
security software. Currently there are around 24 videos (300 mins) on
topics such as raw sockets, packet sniffers, packet injection etc. I
will be adding more videos soon.

This site is free and will remain free. There are no popups or
registrations required. I am simply doing this because i love teaching and would like to give something back to the security community.

If you like the site, please forward a link to your friends.

See ya there !

Relevant Pages

  • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
    ... > You can go on asking for an IPCONFIG if you wish, but I'd still ask you to ... > the lifetime of the network I wouldn't ... > I don't agree at all with the old saw you mis-quote "Security by Obscurity ... > everyone should have no problem posting their Driver's License and Social ...
  • Re: OT question about photo websites and private photos
    ... fashion to make it secure is a very poor one. ... you said the videos would ... relying on a URL as your security is insecure. ...
  • Re: Diebold Voting Machines - Security Hole
    ... Thank you for posting the expanded info, ... Critical Security Hole Found in Diebold Machines Posted by Zonk on Friday ... Diebold voting systems and a standard component available at any computer ...
  • Re: userenv and NETLOGON errors
    ... From an ipconfig? ... I never knew doing that from my SBS server would ... Keep posting, I'll keep pointing out that it's FUD. ... security by obsecurity is no security at all. ...
  • RE: What is the point here?
    ... what is the point of posting a "second version" of a sample exploit or POC? ... We've seen several POCs posted to this list with absolutely no attempt made ... then we need to be contacting vendors of systems we breech, ... "updated" POCs unless they serve some security _improvement_ purpose. ...