- From: thejus_mb@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 22 May 2007 07:10:39 -0000
Found this site to be cool and useful..lots of learning stuff for a security novice..
Hope all newcomers will benefit ..so am posting this here..
I have started a security education site called www.security-freak.net .
This site uses video lectures to illustrate the programming aspects of
security software. Currently there are around 24 videos (300 mins) on
topics such as raw sockets, packet sniffers, packet injection etc. I
will be adding more videos soon.
This site is free and will remain free. There are no popups or
registrations required. I am simply doing this because i love teaching and would like to give something back to the security community.
If you like the site, please forward a link to your friends.
See ya there !
- Prev by Date: Re: understanding chkrootkit and rkhunter logs
- Next by Date: Survey on Supercomputer Cluster Security
- Previous by thread: Center for Internet Security - Call for Participation
- Next by thread: Survey on Supercomputer Cluster Security