Re: administrator permissions mail server

Depends on the setup. Most email servers store everything in plain text. In the case of the linux machine it really depends on the file permissions, and what you mean by 'administrator passwords'. If there are 3 people using the root account, then yes they can all read it. Best guess tho, if they're administrating the mail server, error on the side of them having the ability to read anything on it.

-Rick