Re: Syncing iptables rules between two servers

On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 00:25 +0200, Lars Solberg wrote:
Is there anyone that know about how I can "sync" iptables rules on two
different servers?

SSPE? https://sourceforge.net/projects/sspe/

it's not easy to set up, but will allow central management of iptables
on your linux boxes.

--
Small things make base men proud. -- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"

Relevant Pages

  • RE: IPtables router / gateway
    ... You need to change the default gateway on your servers to be the new Linux ... internet for iptables is for NATing public IP's on eth0 to local IP's ... echo " External Interface: $EXTIF $EXTIP" ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: RedHat security
    ... Larry, ... Why would you use iptables for internal servers? ... unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Syncing iptables rules between two servers
    ... I'v started making a script for doing this in bash ... Syncing iptables rules between two servers ... Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprisefor 30 days for FREE with no ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Syncing iptables rules between two servers
    ... The plan is to have (on one of the servers) a ... script that automaticly block ip adresses with iptables depending on ... Try Webroot's Spy Sweeper Enterprisefor 30 days for FREE with no ... FREE 30-Day Trial of Spy Sweeper Enterprise ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Syncing iptables rules between two servers
    ... I'v started making a script for doing this in bash ... servers, sort out dublicates, sort out ips that is whitelistet (if ... Syncing iptables rules between two servers ...
    (Focus-Linux)