Re: Syncing iptables rules between two servers

I could think of a

cron job running every hour on server A where you would like to copy
the rules. Transfer the file where the rules are to Server B.

Things to remmeber here are transfer the large file using scp .. You
could limit the login for passwordless ssh only from this machine or
ip.

At server B check for this file and if present append the file and
restart iptables. Can be done using a cron job ..

./thanks
ilaiy