Re: Hide internal address (Postfix)

Steven makes a good point and this is true for many antispam software being used.
On the other hand if the IP address that is being published is of a private network, like 10.x.x.x or 192.168.x.x, the smart antispam software won't accept it either.
Aman Raheja

Steven Moix - Axianet.ch wrote:

If you do so, aren't your mails rejected by some mail servers because they consider that you have an illegal or incomplete header?

Steven