use header_checks option
http://www.securitysage.com/antispam/hedrem.html

ruza

--
Pavel Ruzicka, ICZ

Relevant Pages

  • Hide internal address (Postfix)
    ... ps.:i appologize for my poorly grammar ... Prev by Date: ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • RE: Switching SMTP "on"
    ... Not sure how to either find out for sure, or compile it to be so, but ... Regards ... > Chris, it sounds to me like you're using a sledgehammer ... -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: How is Playfield Renovations (PFR) Doing Now?
    ... Some pin folks that are ... Chad brought up a reasonable point in regards to $. ... comparison of the 2 MMs was to show detail work. ... Chris and said I'd like this pin restored but I don't want a CCd ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: strange client behaviour after migration
    ... After creation of a shortcut trust between the domains it works! ... Best regards, ... Chris ... > 2.WINS resides on the DC in the target domain and replicates to a WINS on ...