IPS project - wanted translators

We need translators for the HLBR IPS project (except to english). The
URL of the project is http://hlbr.sourceforge.net/index-en.html.

HLBR is an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) that can filter packets
directly in the layer 2 of the OSI model (so the machine doesn't need
even an IP address). Detection of malicious/anomalous traffic is done by
rules based in signatures, and the user can add more rules. It is an
efficient and versatile IPS, and it can even be used as bridge to
hnoeypots and honeynets. Since it doesn't make use of the operating
system's TCP/IP stack, it can be "invisible" to network access and
attackers.

Regards

Relevant Pages

  • IPS project - wanted translators
    ... We need translators for the HLBR IPS project. ... Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. ... Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • IPS project - wanted translators
    ... We need translators for the HLBR IPS project. ... HLBR is an IPS that can filter packets directly in the layer 2 of the OSI model. ... The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. ... Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning, Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • IPS project - wanted translators
    ... We need translators for the HLBR IPS project. ... HLBR is an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) that can filter packets ... Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. ...
    (Focus-IDS)
  • Re: IPS project - wanted translators
    ... > HLBR is an IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) that can filter packets ... > directly in the layer 2 of the OSI model (so the machine doesn't need ...
    (Focus-Linux)
  • Re: automatic import IP in allow list
    ... that the IPs are saving from the plugin and copy paste the IPs ... PS i reposted it and i tried to correct some bad english:D ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.server)