Re: Automatic Password Generator Tools on Unix Platform

From: Ventsislav Genchev (vigour_vig_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 11/21/05

    Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:08:07 -0800 (PST)
    To: j.sonsurkar@ixiscm.com, focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    Install uuencode and generate your passwords with:

    head -c 10 /dev/random | uuencode -m - | tail -n 2 |
    head -n 1

    Changing the bytes count (-c) will result in changing
    the lenght of the password...

    You can also put that line in a bash script to cut the
    typing :)

    Regards,
    Ventsi

    http://mail.yahoo.com