Re: Automatic Password Generator Tools on Unix Platform

From: Barrie Dempster (barrie_at_reboot-robot.net)
Date: 11/21/05

    To: j.sonsurkar@ixiscm.com
    Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:25:40 +0000

    On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 19:33 +0000, j.sonsurkar@ixiscm.com wrote:
    > Hello, Can someone please help me to find some tool to generate the automatic random password tool on Unix platform. I did lots of search on web but most of the tools are on Windows platform and not on Unix.

    Freshmeat is a good resource for searching for things like this:
    http://freshmeat.net/search/?q=password
    +generator&section=projects&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

    As is Sourceforge:
    http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&exact=1&forum_id=0&group_id=0&atid=0&words=password+generator&Search=Search

    --
    With Regards..
    Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue