Xvfb Question

From: Leandro Meiners (lmeiners_at_cybsec.com)
Date: 08/23/05

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:54:22 -0300

    Hi List!

    I'm trying to configure Xvfb to listen ONLY on the loopback address, but
    I haven't found a way to do so.
    Does anybody know how? Any help appreciated.

    regards,

    Leandro

    • SUMMARY: Starting Xserver without monitor
      ... This is very easy usgin X Server Virtual Frame Buffer: Xvfb ... David Foster send to me this link: XVFB: Virtual Frame Buffer (and man ... Regards ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: Service not working in Network?
      ... with regards, ... >> I have written a C# Service which is a Server accepting Clients,It is ... > You have to use your real host name, not the loopback address. ...
    • Re: It is not the case
      ... > 127.0.0.1 is specifically a loopback address. ... I suspect that the proxying ... >> Regards, ...
      (microsoft.public.isa)
    • Re: loopback network ignore
      ... Did you try "no loopback"? ... Regards, ... Steve ... Prev by Date: ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)