RE: linux password cracking tools

From: Bénoni MARTIN (Benoni.MARTIN_at_libertis.ga)
Date: 08/23/05

    Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 17:41:49 +0100
    To: "paavan shah" <paavan.shah@gmail.com>, <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>

    There are so plenty password cracking tools around the web:

    - Anger
    - Cain & Abel
    - Crack
    - Hydra
    - John The Ripper
    - LCP
    - LM Crack
    - L0phtCrack 4
    - PWdump3
    - RainbowCrack
    - THC KeyFinder
    - Venom
    - YaHa
    - ...

    Some should be more relevant than others, depending on what kind of passwords you want to crack :)

    Drop me an email if you need the links to these tools, but googling around should give you what's needed.

    Hope this helps ...