linux password cracking tools

From: paavan shah (paavan.shah_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/23/05

    Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:37:43 +0530
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    hello all!!

    Can anyone suggest me good password cracking tools in linux?
    I am from India ,i have heard that there are password list available
    for indian names and so on.

    I want to check ,the strength of my linux password against this cracking tools.

    regards,
    Pavan Shah

    • Re: linux password cracking tools
      ... paavan shah a écrit: ... >I am from India,i have heard that there are password list available ... >I want to check,the strength of my linux password against this cracking tools. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • INDIA * http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList
      ... user groups around India. ... GNU/Linux links and lists ... * Linux In India http://www.freelists.org/archives/linuxinindia/ ... * India GNU/Linux Users Group Mumbai http://ilug-bom.org.in/ ...
      (comp.os.linux.announce)
    • FLOSSNews: Bangalore, Pune, Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Kerala...
      ... Linux India: ... Open Source in Education, Mumbai meet on Feb 11, 2005 Sameer D Saharabudde ... to the report made by Centre for Computer Aided Power Sector Studies ...
      (comp.os.linux.announce)
    • GLUGs list... http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList
      (comp.os.linux.announce)
    • Careers in FLOSS... (Dec 2003 issue of LFY)
      ... In India Rs 50 ... Red Hat Linux will not be available anymore. ... This journalist writes a monthly column for LFY and gets ...
      (comp.os.linux.announce)