Re: OPIE

From: Lars Solberg (sunberg_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/19/05

    Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 05:50:41 +0200
    To: ERACC <eracclists@bellsouth.net>

    Hi

    Thanks for all the answers, however I found out that the thing I was
    looking for in the first place was http://www.inner.net/pub/opie/.
    That project seams very out dated now. Last updated 1998, it only have
    one test version after that soo I dont know if this package is soo
    secure any longer.
    I'v been trough all of the links now, and it seams like
    http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/otpw.html is the one most usable that
    doesnt require pam.

    But do anyone know about the security issues using otpw? Is there any?
    Or would it be best to go for pam_skey that is the one most updated.
    What is the most secure?

    In front thanks!
       Lars