RE: Certifications

From: Charles Heselton (charles.heselton_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/16/05

    To: "'Dev Anand'" <deva.security@gmail.com>, <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:57:37 -0700

    • Re: Certifications
      ... Novell has some certifications for their Linux products. ... a few things specific to SuSE linux. ... > Has anyone got any idea on the scope of it for current Linux Admins ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Linux is not free nor is it an overall improvement from Windows 2000.
      ... > particular Redhat Linux, for over a year now as a solution that we can ... certifications to force everyone to recertify to their XP programs. ... I'm sure a lot had to do with the fact the Linux isn't Windows and does ... won't the Linux desktop users in my company be surprised....all 75% ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: which is the most respected Linux certification?
      ... >so Linux is the closest. ... As for certifications, I think you know I'm not impressed with them. ... was referred in because he has a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: How to become a System Administrator?
      ... I would recommend becoming Solaris ... > greatest number of UNIX and Linux installations respectively. ... certifications don't mean all that ...
      (comp.unix.admin)
    • Re: How to become a System Administrator?
      ... I would recommend becoming Solaris ... > greatest number of UNIX and Linux installations respectively. ... certifications don't mean all that ...
      (comp.unix.questions)