Re: Certifications

From: Chris H. (bluemason_at_gmail.com)
Date: 08/16/05

    Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 23:12:34 -0300
    To: Brad Bendily <brad@selu.edu>

    I would have a hard look at LPI Certifications - LPIC2 is highly
    regarded... Linux+ is still really an intro Cert, even though they
    just changed it to where 6 - 12 mos of experience are recommended.

    While RHCE is #1 to get, it is also costly; LPI are -very- reasonable.

    You can find info on LPI at http://www.lpi.org