RE: generalInfo

From: George Lantz (glantz_at_mostlymemories.com)
Date: 06/23/05

    To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:28:05 -0500

    If you are looking for log file parsers, two of the most common log file
    parsers for Apache are webalizer and awstats. I personally prefer
    webalizer, but that is just me and many people have their own
    preference. Those two are good because they are popular, so you can find
    lots of documentation on them both. Both have web based visual
    interfaces with graphs and charts.

    Thank You,
    George Lantz
    www.georgelantz.com