Bind cache availability...

From: Draq (draque_at_gmail.com)
Date: 05/22/05

    Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 02:01:16 +0200
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

            Hello list...

            I'm running Woody distribution of Debian Linux on one of my servers and
    I use it as DNS sever - bind installed on it...
    The DNS server is available to LAN users as same as to internet users...
    For nonexistent records I use hint zone instead of forwarding to my
    provider...this means, I use cacheing of records from root servers...and
    that's the problem...records in my cache are available to internet and
    LAN users, which I don't want for security reasons...I would like them
    to be available only to my LAN users. Is it at least possible...?
    Thank you in advance...