Re: Réf. : Linux and DB2

From: Markus (updates4004_at_vr-web.de)
Date: 04/05/05

    Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 08:15:21 +0200
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    Sorry, up to know I haven't known ulimit -a

    here are all values:

    core file size (blocks, -c) 0
    data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited
    file size (blocks, -f) unlimited
    max locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
    max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
    open files (-n) 4096
    pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8
    stack size (kbytes, -s) unlimited
    cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
    max user processes (-u) 7168
    virtual memory (kbytes, -v) unlimited

    I red about a maximum connections problem at mysql (
    http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/linux-post-install.html ) .

    Any Ideas, if there could bei similarities between the mysql problem and
    the DB2 Connect problem??
    Thanks!