RE: CAN-2004-1137

From: hilton de meillon (hiltond_at_hotpop.com)
Date: 01/05/05

    To: "'Foundation Linux'" <webmaster@foundationlinux.com>
    Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 00:04:17 +1000

    Thanks a lot Charles and to all who replied. I will try these solutions and
    see how I fare.

    I really need to touch up my TCP/IP or IGMP/IP skills.

    One question -your iptables statement had two entries - one for inbound igmp
    and
    one for outbound igmp, the first rule makes sense but the second one throws
    me a bit
    as it is in the INPUT chain and not the OUTPUT chain - is this just a lack
    in my understanding of iptables ?.

    Hilton.