Re: which distribution to choose

From: M. Shirk (shirkdog_list_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/03/04

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:49:14 -0500

    My favorite Linux is Slackware, however, there are other security distros
    that are bootable and based on KNOPPIX. However, they can be installed to
    your hard drive. Slackware has a package management system similar to
    Debian.

    Here is the ones I have used (Check the distro-list for others)
    PHLAK http://www.phlak.org
    Auditor http://www.remote-exploit.org
    Knoppix-STD http://www.knoppix-std.org
    Helix http://www.e-fense.com/helix (Note: Helix is more for Incident