RE: Linux security compliance

From: Randy Golly (rcgolly_at_vermeertexas.com)
Date: 11/02/04

    Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 23:07:23 -0600
    To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>

    There are a few articles here
    http://oss.software.ibm.com/linux/pubs/?page=2&topic_id=5

    SuSE Linux EAL2 Plan
    http://ltp.sourceforge.net/docs/EAL2_test_plan_1.9.htm

    ... Randy Golly

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Vincent IP [mailto:pong@cs.ust.hk]
    Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 3:00 AM
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Subject: Linux security compliance

    Hi all,

    I am searching for any information that if Linux is compliant to C2 or
    Command Criteria. However, I could find any good references in the web.

    Do you know if there are any good guidelines/documents talking about how
    to make Linux a trusted system?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Pong

    • RE: Linux security compliance
      ... "A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its ... Subject: Linux security compliance ... I am searching for any information that if Linux is compliant to C2 or Command ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • RE: Linux security compliance
      ... And read these: (all EAL3+) ... Chuck Talk ... Subject: Linux security compliance ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: find script?
      ... Maybe it does, I've never taken a Linux class, been a Windows admin for ... just starting to scratch the surface of Linux. ... OK - the tool you are looking for is 'uniq' ... OK - first tool is 'find' and you tell it to start searching at the ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • Email client recommendation?
      ... Linux and I ... which made searching using operating system tools possible. ... recommends Thunderbird on Linux, but I'm not sure how up to date it ...
      (uk.comp.os.linux)
    • POWDER 114 Released
      ... to change the Linux and Mac build machines. ... but if you have issues with the Linux build please let me know. ... Items are no longer revealed by hostiles searching. ...
      (rec.games.roguelike.misc)