redhat patch problem?

From: Monty Ree (chulmin2_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 09/01/04

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:21:07 +0000

    Hello, all.

    As you know, Redhat 9.0 and below patch is ended at April 30, 2004.
    But I think that I have no problem because of fedoralegacy
    (http://www.fedoralegacy.org/)

    But, I guess that fedoralegacy doesn't any patch any more after June,right?

    So is there any other method or any project which can maintain patch of the
    redhat series?

    Thanks in advance.

    MSN Messenger를 통해 온라인상에 있는 친구와 대화를 나누세요.
    http://messenger.msn.co.kr

    • Re: redhat patch problem?
      ... you can use in lieu of fedoralegacy. ... Subject: redhat patch problem? ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: redhat patch problem?
      ... Try Progeny: http://transition.progeny.com ... Subject: redhat patch problem? ... But, I guess that fedoralegacy doesn't any patch any more after June,right? ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: RPC-Virus
      ... > Everytime I connect to MSN network access using the MSN 9 disc I ... > I changed the Remote Procedure Call to "Restart the Service from ... > the Computer" and tried to download the patch. ... Mandrake or Suse for a novice? ...
    • RPC-Virus
      ... Screwed up my OS and had to reinstall. ... Everytime I connect to MSN network access using the MSN 9 disc I ... Is there a repair disc with the patch available? ... Mandrake or Suse for a novice? ...
    • Re: Msn Messenger NEED HELP!
      ... I have given up on MSN on WM2003, it's just useless, installed the patch, am ... now using Ageile Messenger, it's much more better. ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc)