Re: Reverse SSH tunelling

From: Shaun Dewberry (shaund_at_verang.co.za)
Date: 08/27/04

    Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:09:12 +0200
    To: Raistlin Majere <raistlin@majere.net>

    Hi Raist,

    ssh combined with netcat should be able to do the job fine for you. As
    opposed to a cron job, or leaving the connections up and running,
    perhaps you should think about implementing 'port knocking'
    http://www.portknocking.org/ as a trigger to open up your encrypted
    tunnels. This is a far more secure and robust solution.

    Just a thought

    Ciao
    Shaun.