Re: can Hopster traffic be blocked?

From: Venkat Manakkal (venkat_at_rayservers.com)
Date: 08/05/04

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 12:03:05 -0400

    • Re: software restriction policy - suppress popup ?
      ... There are 2 "splash" screens in Avira's free (adware version) Antivir ... It's possible this gets undone with a program update to Avira. ... Create a software restriction policy that prevents it from loading: ... Software Restriction Policies ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Avira--Holy Smokes! What CR mag has to say.
      ... There are 2 "splash" screens in Avira's free (adware version) Antivir ... It's possible this gets undone with a program update to Avira. ... Create a software restriction policy that prevents it from loading: ... Software Restriction Policies ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: Avira--Holy Smokes! What CR mag has to say.
      ... There are 2 "splash" screens in Avira's free (adware version) Antivir ... Create a software restriction policy that prevents it from loading: ... All policies are merely entries in the registry. ... like the subkeys under here to actually define the SRP but I ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: King Richards Faire (Carver, Mass.) discriminates against observant Jews and people with disabil
      ... You're right that the ubiquity of this sort of policy makes ... >> that businesses are exempt from moral considerations. ... Ethical considerations form a separate basis for evaluating the rightness ...
      (rec.org.sca)
    • Re: politics of taxing those who make > $200K or whatever
      ... businesses and individuals that make> $200K  with regards to tax ... ridiculous about it all is that liberals use phrases like "rich" ... the Left tells us SS is like an insurance policy. ...
      (rec.sport.football.college)