Close ports 137 and 138 samba server?

listassec_at_yahoo.com
Date: 06/23/04

    Date: 23 Jun 2004 20:23:16 -0000
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    Hi,

    I have a linux box with samba server and two network interface. One
    interface for internet and another for local network. I used the samba
    commands:
    bind interface only true
    interfaces 192.168.10.1/24

    And the samba stop to listen on internet interface on port 139, but it
    continue listening on ports 137 and 138 on both interface. How to stop
    listen on this ports on internet interface only?
    Im using iptables to filter this ports, but id like to close this
    ports on interface.

    Thanks in advance!