RE: looking for wireless linux security book

From: Michael S Hines (mshines_at_purdue.edu)
Date: 05/26/04

    To: "'Howard B Owen'" <howen@cisco.com>, "'Tobias Klein'" <tobias.klein@ewetel.de>
    Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:51:58 -0500

    A book from Syngress may be of interest also. I just started it.

    WarDriving: Drive, Detect, Defend: A Guide to Wireless Security
    By Roamer (Chris Hurley), Thorn (Frank Thornton), and Mother (Michael
    Puchol), Russ Rogers, Tech Ed.
    Forward by Jeff Moss of Black Hat, Inc.

    There's also a good article in the current (June 2004, V12, N6) SysAdmin
    magazine on open source tools to create a secure wireless environment -
    title is Building a Secure Wireless Network Using FreeRADIUS - pp 15ff.
    (http://www.symag.com)

    Mike Hines
    Michael S Hines
    mshines@purdue.edu