Re: Problem with my wireless network

From: Andrew A. Vladimirov (mlists_at_arhont.com)
Date: 05/22/04

    Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 01:43:52 +0100
    To: Dragos Stanoi <Dragos@icnet.ro>

    Can you ping Server2 and WAP from the Server1 ?
    Can you ping Server1 from a wireless client ?
    How about traceroute ?

    Btw, there should be a firewall between Server2 and WAP.

    As to the bandwidth, check whether you have any sources of RF
    interference in your coverage zone. Also, you should not have more than
    30 clients per single WAP.

    Cheers,

    Andrew.

    --
    Dr. Andrew A. Vladimirov
    CISSP #34081, CWNA, CCNP/CCDP, TIA Linux+