looking for wireless linux security book

From: Mario Ohnewald (mario.Ohnewald_at_gmx.de)
Date: 05/20/04

    Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 20:59:20 +0200 (MEST)
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    Hello!
    I would like to by a book about wireless security (linux) with a touch of
    ipsec, vpn and open source tools.

    I have read Real World Linux Security (Box Toxen) and Linux Hacking Exposed
    2nd edition which i really enjoyed. They were nice and instresting to read.

    Can you recommend me a book about wlan and linux?

    Thank you very much, Mario

    --
    NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
    Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/dsl

    • Re: looking for wireless linux security book
      ... Wireless Security End to End or Maximum Wirelesss Security to get some background info. ... They give you the nitty gritties on WLAN protocols and their problems. ... All the concepts can be applied to Linux. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • RE: looking for wireless linux security book
      ... WarDriving: Drive, Detect, Defend: A Guide to Wireless Security ... That would be "Linux Unwired." ... imagine a lot of the more general VPN literature would apply. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: linux security module for wireless
      ... > information with u guys abt linux security module in corelation with ... > basically interested in wireless security. ... Look on your ISP's news server for Linux groups. ...
    • Re: looking for wireless linux security book
      ... >I would like to by a book about wireless security with a touch of ... vpn and open source tools. ... >I have read Real World Linux Security and Linux Hacking Exposed ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: [fw-wiz] Recommendation needed for a firewall appliance
      ... >>I was unsuccessful in getting an IPSec VPN going with a Win2K ... >There are several firewall specific linux distros, Astaro, Coyote ... >There are some small firewall units, and there are small Managed Security ... >> for Windows, OSX and Linux. ...
      (Firewall-Wizards)