Re: Secure Form Script?

From: Geoffrey (esoteric_at_3times25.net)
Date: 05/07/04

    Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:13:42 -0400
    To: Chris Benson <chris.benson@sunderland.ac.uk>

    Chris Benson wrote:
    > Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on
    >> my website. One that can't be easily hijacked to send spam messages to

    Okay, so I posted my perl script I wrote to do this, and received half a
    dozen messages indicating it was stripped. Funny. If anyone want's the
    script, I've stuck it on a website here:

    http://www.3times25.net/junk/email-js.pl

    • Re: Secure Form Script?
      ... > I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on my ... > Links to the script would be much appreciated, and it can be Perl, ... I wrote a perl script that generates javascript to do this. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Tooltips ?
      ... DIV with a high zindex method works if script is enabled (about 90% ... The IE popup method works only in IE6 with script enabled. ... was to a publicly-posted website. ... They test it out in their browser, ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Cookie not working for CGI logon script
      ... The problem I'm having is that umzadmin.cgi script makes me login twice ... before I can use the website. ... sub loginScreen { ... &SortForm), last SWITCH if param; ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Where to define functions as global?
      ... happens when a browser requests a document from the server. ... the common way of building a website is ... main script. ... controller idea looks good to me, I think that's the solution I need. ...
      (alt.php)
    • Re: Die Web Site Zitrone geht an ... Infineon
      ... So gut wie alle Exploits irgendwelcher Art im Web benötigen als einen ... Teil irgendwo ein Script. ... Mein Bank schreibt auf ihrer Website: ... die lauter und deutlicher Phishing schreit ...
      (de.sci.electronics)