Re: Secure Form Script?

From: Geoffrey (esoteric_at_3times25.net)
Date: 05/07/04

    Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:13:42 -0400
    To: Chris Benson <chris.benson@sunderland.ac.uk>

    Chris Benson wrote:
    > Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut wrote:
    >
    >> I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on
    >> my website. One that can't be easily hijacked to send spam messages to

    Okay, so I posted my perl script I wrote to do this, and received half a
    dozen messages indicating it was stripped. Funny. If anyone want's the
    script, I've stuck it on a website here:

    http://www.3times25.net/junk/email-js.pl

    • Re: Secure Form Script?
      ... > I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on my ... > Links to the script would be much appreciated, and it can be Perl, ... I wrote a perl script that generates javascript to do this. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Tooltips ?
      ... DIV with a high zindex method works if script is enabled (about 90% ... The IE popup method works only in IE6 with script enabled. ... was to a publicly-posted website. ... They test it out in their browser, ...
      (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
    • Cookie not working for CGI logon script
      ... The problem I'm having is that umzadmin.cgi script makes me login twice ... before I can use the website. ... sub loginScreen { ... &SortForm), last SWITCH if param; ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: Port Scanner Reports
      ... option, in combination with a good script in linux, or a batch script ... >Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
      (Pen-Test)
    • Re: Fehlerbehandlung
      ... >> Und jetzt verstehe ich den Verweis auf die Spracheinstellung nicht. ... dass das Script sich auf eine bestimmte Website ... > aktivieren/deaktivieren. ...
      (de.comp.lang.javascript)