Re: Secure Form Script?

From: Chris Benson (chris.benson_at_sunderland.ac.uk)
Date: 05/07/04

    Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 16:52:21 +0100
    To: "Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut" <macnut@macnuthome.com>

    Victor Daniel a.k.a the MacNut wrote:
    > I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on my
    > website. One that can't be easily hijacked to send spam messages to

    The London Perl Moungers have re-implemented several useful CGI programs
    including formmail, aiming for security and reliability.

    http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/ is the background

    http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/scripts.shtml has links to scripts.

    --
    Chris Benson	0191 515 2953

    • Re: Secure Form Script?
      ... >> I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on my ... >> website. ... CryptoBox Security Research Lab. ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Secure Form Script?
      ... I'm looking for a secure form script to use instead of email links on ... my website. ... One that can't be easily hijacked to send spam messages ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Quit Buddies
      ... It *has* been called the newsgroup's official unofficial website, but I didn't make that up... ... It exists solely as an adjunct site to serve the members of this newsgroup ... chatroom information for real time camaraderie and several links to useful ... gregarious, use any of the site's email links to send me your picture, and ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • Re: BN Website
      ... officers with email links to them. ... I would have hoped that this is something that could have been changed straight away, as we are told by the Commercial Manager that it is the most important portal to the world for the future. ... I know we've been promised a new, better website, but it's not there yet and in the meantime I would have hoped that this could have been kept up to date. ...
      (uk.rec.naturist)
    • Grrrrr! Link and graphics problems ...
      ... I've created a website in publisher 2003 and posted it to ... I called it up on Microsoft Explorer on ... and the links don't work -- except for the email links. ... variety of browsers. ...
      (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)