Issue with Ldap group and too many users

From: Jennifer Fountain (jfountain_at_rbinc.com)
Date: 04/19/04

    Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 11:07:50 -0400
    To: <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>

    Hi all:
    I am running into a bit of a problem with one of my ldap groups (I would
    assume that would happen with all my other groups but this is the
    default group that everyone belongs to). If the group has more than 116
    users, I get this error:

    id: ../../../libraries/liblber/io.c:182: ber_free: Assertion
    `((ber)->ber_opts.lbo_valid==0x2)' failed.

    It looks to me that this is a linux issue but I cannot find anything to
    that support that conclusion. Has anyone seen this or resolved this?
    Can anyone help?

    Kind Regards,

    Jennifer Fountain
    R&B Inc