UNIX Authentication

From: Luca Falavigna (fala83_at_libero.it)
Date: 12/18/03

    Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:00:22 +0100
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    • Re: freeradius and NIS
      ... BUT just not within the timeframe and budget requested. ... Thing is, based on my searching, getting FreeRADIUS to work with NIS ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/ ... Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Is it better to use a macro or a function?
      ... Some tasks can only be accomplished with a macro. ... Ok, I'll bite. ... Why is a function safer than a function-like macro? ... Comment: Armoured with GnuPG ...
      (comp.lang.c)
    • freeradius and NIS
      ... to get freeradius to use NIS? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/ ... Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: password complexity
      ... Also, is NIS pam aware? ... all users just use the passwd command, whether they are nis users or not. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (RedHat)
    • Re: NIS and Kerberos 5 : is it possible / smart?
      ... Just wondering if it's possible for NIS and Kerberos 5 to work in ... configuration file management and Kerberos would handle authentication ... on is a low-traffic, private network. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (freebsd-questions)