re: Firewall Inquiry

From: Jim Clarke (admin_at_smokes-house.com)
Date: 12/08/03

    To: "Focus-Linux" <focus-linux@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:22:32 -0700

    Looking for a new possible firewall app running under RH9. I am currently
    using Bastille-firewall and am quite happy with it, however would like
    something else on my other RH9 box with more advanced proxy options and
    config parameters. What do you think or reccomend for this, what do you
    think about Guard-Dog and Shorewall? All replies appreciated,

    • Re[2]: Firewall Inquiry
      ... JC> Looking for a new possible firewall app running under RH9. ... JC> config parameters. ... JC> think about Guard-Dog and Shorewall? ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Firewall Inquiry
      ... | Looking for a new possible firewall app running under RH9. ... John Davis ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
      (Focus-Linux)