Re: tripwire

From: Terry Ott (Terry.Ott_at_pobox.com)
Date: 12/01/03

    Date: 1 Dec 2003 18:41:44 -0000
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <DA341FEEB383294B99136CC536F049700182ED5C@0exchange.caliber-dom.calib.com>

    >I have installed tripwire on my linux box which works fine. However, I
    >have about 10 critical systems to monitor. Is there anyway to have a
    >central server that monitors all of these systems for file and dir.
    >changes and then mails a report to the admin on d/w/basis as setup by
    >the admin.

    This summer I found I had the exact same need. I did some research and didn't find any solutions that met my needs. So I wrote my own:

    http://ficc.sourceforge.net

    Hope it helps,

    -Terry

    • Re: playout HD from PC
      ... Sounds like the encoding format. ... 1:1 is what the monitor "sees" being fed to it without further ... material will output the same as MPEG2 standards from satellite ... provided correct encoding parameters, ...
      (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
    • Re: tripwire
      ... > have about 10 critical systems to monitor. ... reporting errors in /boot. ... Kind regards / venlig hilsen, ...
      (Focus-Linux)