Re: Relay control in qmail

From: Felipe (felipe_at_saint-jean.cl)
Date: 11/04/03

    Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 15:38:12 -0400
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    I's been a while since I installed my qmail but I belive the
    configuration file for controling reliying is

    /etc/tcp.smtp

    mine looks like

    127.0.0.1:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    192.168.1.:allow,RELAYCLIENT=""
    :deny

    Meaning, that the default behaviour is to deny relaying, but accept from
    localhost, 192.168.1.*

    here is some related documentation

    http://cr.yp.to/qmail/faq/servers.html

    Felipe Saint-Jean

    • Re: Directed Panspermia: factoring the probabilities
      ... Repeating some things for continuity from my first reply, ... evade the clear meaning of what you wrote. ... What you have done in connection with it is to deny, deny, deny the ... Your state of denial caused you to descend to serial lying, ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Adobe - Photoshop and their "Subscriptions"
      ... the words i used have a very clear meaning. ... Of or relating to data compression without loss of information. ... And without looking at the images, you somehow know that there were no ... deny that fact by giving a sefinitin of purple. ...
      (rec.photo.digital)
    • Re: FR > EN: valorisation
      ... some meaning - and a child's more important than a joke, ... "I don't deny things with my hands," Alice objected. ... My questionable memory of the initial quotation derives from the animated ...
      (sci.lang.translation)
    • Re: Arabic: Rajul Adamu... Brown skinned man?
      ... I never claimed that overlapping ranges negates the meaning red. ... and stated that "Modern Hebrew presumably takes the meaning ... YOU) deny that "red" is one of the ... Biblical Hebrew, "red" WAS ONE POSSIBLE ...
      (sci.lang)