Re: AntiVirus for Red Hat 9?

From: John Kinsella (jlk_at_thrashyour.com)
Date: 10/23/03

    Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 13:58:09 -0700
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 02:37:36PM -0600, Kurt Seifried wrote:
    > http://clamav.elektrapro.com/
    > http://www.openantivirus.org/

    I'm about to start testing Clam for a corporate mail server - anybody
    have any comments on it in such an environment?

    John

    • Re: AntiVirus for Red Hat 9?
      ... > I'm about to start testing Clam for a corporate mail server - anybody ... > have any comments on it in such an environment? ... Kent ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: Specifying an organism from genes
      ... John Harshman wrote: ... the genome would reveal the switches and responses. ... solely from knowledge of the genotype, and the answer clearly is no. ... that if you don't know the environment you won't know the phenotype. ...
      (talk.origins)
    • Re: Perchlorate Behavior in a Municipal Lake Following Fireworks
      ... John, 'nuff said. ... It might be a basis for newsgroup ... convinced that the amounts of perchlorates contained in fireworks are ... perchlorlate sources that permeate our environment. ...
      (rec.pyrotechnics)
    • Re: makefile with "ln"
      ... John Small wrote: ... And 'ln TARGET' form is not supported on OS/2, ... Finally, you should use coreutils supporting symbolic link, i.e., ... I have been using Paul Smedley's build environment. ...
      (comp.os.os2.programmer.porting)
    • Re: Calling idcams
      ... REXX program to issue the ... I don't think that will work, John, because he wants to ... not run APF-authorized commands in an environment setup by IKJTSOEV. ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)