AntiVirus for Red Hat 9?

From: A. Bluecoat (abluecoat_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 10/23/03

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 23:29:16 +0000

    Does anyone know of an antivirus product out there for Red Hat 9 (kernel
    2.4.21) on an Intel box that has a GUI and automatic updates?

    Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
    Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
    providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com

    • Re: AntiVirus for Red Hat 9?
      ... > 2.4.21) on an Intel box that has a GUI and automatic updates? ... One that I've noticed nobody has mentioned is Trend Micro's ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: AntiVirus for Red Hat 9?
      ... AntiVirus for Red Hat 9? ... > 2.4.21) on an Intel box that has a GUI and automatic updates? ... This doesn't meet your need for a GUI, but I use F-Prot for virus filtering ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: AMD offers no motherboard: why?
      ... How much money does Intel make selling chipsets? ... get back into the chipset business. ... With CPUs being pretty much passe (pretty soon I'll be making them too in my ... days of GUI terminals and the imminent maturing of virtualization technology. ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
    • Re: Automatic Update Graphics Controller Driver Issue
      ... Changing Automatic Updates from the Automatic to the Notify Only "put you in the red with OneCare"? ... "Since automatic updates reinstalled the driver for Intel controller, ... Is this going to hurt my NVidia card? ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
    • Re: Fedora 9 - Slow GUI Response
      ... GNOME as the desktop environment and ever since I have upgraded to ... the response time of the GUI has slowed. ... adapter has been configured to use the "intel" driver. ...
      (Fedora)