Re: FW: Linux and firewall load balancing

From: Wallwork, Nathan (nwallwo_at_pnm.com)
Date: 09/23/03

    Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:15:57 -0600 (MDT)
    To: "Keith T. Morgan" <keith.morgan@terradon.com>

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Keith T. Morgan wrote:
    > Sure would be nice if......
    > open-source solution to the high-end customers that require
    > redundancy and failover.

    Take a look at the Linux-HA project.

    Google for
            linux high availability
    and click "I'm feeling lucky", or just go there directly:
            http://www.linux-ha.org/

    • Re: Which device for the 2nd NIC on a V120?
      ... Chris writes: ... the interest of redundancy I'd like to do some kind of IP failover ... ifconfig eri1 plumb ... that whatever failover is built in is "automatic" in its execution. ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
    • Re: Blue Filenames
      ... Shenan Stanley wrote ... filled with redundancy because people do not know to search with tools like ... Google for their answers. ... Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed ...
    • PF Failover
      ... (I want to have redundancy if one internet conection fails ... I have looked at google but i only got CARP for firewall redundancy. ... want to make something similar to the pfsense failover. ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: bind round robin
      ... For serious redundancy with failover and/or load balancing with a good ... leveling you should consider getting a load balancer (be it hardware or ... DNS-level loadbalancing and failover possible. ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: Google down?
      ... Google has never been down before. ... redundancy it would be odd for it to go down. ... Without any evidence or indications at all. ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)