Kerberos + OpenLDAP help needed.

From: Andrew Cooks (acooks_at_cs.up.ac.za)
Date: 09/18/03

    Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:08:35 +0200 (SAST)
    To: acooks@cs.up.ac.za

    Hi Everyone

    Has anyone on the list played/worked with Kerberos + LDAP before?

    I'm trying to setup Samba 3 + OpenLDAP + Kerberos, but I can't figure out
    the exact relationship between the OpenLDAP db and Kerberos db.

    OpenLDAP uses an arbitrary tree structure and Kerberos uses a specific
    flat structure.

    I've read all the (Mit) Kerberos V docs, official Samba3 docs and most of
    the OpenLDAP docs, as well as plenty of googling.

    Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

    Andrew

    Andrew Cooks
    TechTeam TechTeam -- "We make it work."
    Computer Science dept.
    University of Pretoria

    Stimulate your mellon for a change! Use Linux! - http://tlug.up.ac.za

    "If 44,000 employees of Sun can work with StarOffice, and can exchange any
    document with their customers, there is no good argument not to do it"
    - Richard Seibt, CEO of Suse Linux