Re: Accessing file server

From: Aurelien GROSDIDIER (aurelieng_at_altern.org)
Date: 09/09/03

    Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:40:44 +0200
    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com

    • Re: Difference between SCP and SFTP ?
      ... >>But It's seems that SCP need a user Shell, ... > sftp is just FTP over SSH. ... It's interface is similar to FTP, ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: Is SSH worth it??
      ... > We would be using SSH and SCP. ... SCP for automated scripts. ... > client will not be prompted for a password. ... remote machine, but imho it is better to swap client+server and give ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: ssh works / scp fails - thanks to login script output !
      ... I got ssh to work, but scp kept failing. ... If rsync is an option I am okay with that as well, ... You can verify if your shell is doing this by executing: ...
      (linux.redhat)
    • RE: SCP and MVS data sets?
      ... SCP and MVS data sets? ... Is it possible that the open function is different in SCP? ... You can also do the following weirdness to use ssh to copy a z/OS legacy ...
      (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
    • Re: why does scp not use all my cores on a multi-cpu machine?
      ... When I ran my little test earlier, I observed that while I typed scp, both ... scp and ssh got "energized" and in fact ssh used more time than scp. ... Now since encrypting and transmitting has some elements of paralellity ... Right -- ssh, et. al. is an I/O bound process, so long as the network ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)