RE: Linux firewall/IDS/NAT ** IMPORTANT **

From: Petty, Robert (rpetty_at_DenverNewspaperAgency.com)
Date: 06/20/03

    To: "Petty, Robert" <rpetty@DenverNewspaperAgency.com>, focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 09:35:23 -0600

    > -----Original Message-----
    > From: Petty, Robert [mailto:rpetty@DenverNewspaperAgency.com]
    > Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 9:55 AM
    > To: Petty, Robert; focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    > Subject: Linux firewall/IDS/NAT suggestions

    For some reason the list server decided to repopulate this message. I DID
    NOT resend this message. My original was from 5/30/3 and it's replies were
    resent again between 3:39 and 3:40 (MST)

    This issue is resolved and no further replies are necessary!

    Thanks!
    Robert

    • Re: multi use gps
      ... David Brown wrote: ... > resent from earlier message on 7.11.04. ... I missed any replies ... fhiltz at yahoo dot com ...
      (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
    • Re: I already asked the question; where do I see the response. How do.
      ... To see the replies, expand the thread by clicking on the + ... Microsoft is not very user friendly. ... I resent also being ...
      (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)
    • Re: Lost?
      ... I did respond to your messages, but you seem not to get my replies. ... resent my messages to you. ... I will return to Madrid the 2nd of April. ... Fernando Gomez Sancha ...
      (sci.med.prostate.bph)
    • Re: Railway Herald
      ... See previous replies to this message (I presume that your ISP has resent ...
      (uk.railway)
    • Re: Another bug.
      ... resend. ... Known problem, Martin, and nothing you're doing wrong. ... Apparently all of your replies are coming through, ... PPTools add-ins for PowerPoint ...
      (microsoft.public.powerpoint)