Re: more on linux hardening

From: Mike Lockhart (backpacker_at_hikers.net)
Date: 05/27/03

    To: focus-linux@securityfocus.com
    Date: 27 May 2003 16:12:09 -0400

    Well, currently my systems implement quite a bit of lockdowns, from
    kernel security patches outside of the distro tree to firewalls and so
    forth. And even though I know these boxen are locked down about as
    tight as you can get, I'd like to find some way to build up a box that
    is completely trusted. Just not really sure where to start at. :)

    - Mike Lockhart

    --

    • Re: more on linux hardening
      ... > Well, currently my systems implement quite a bit of lockdowns, from ... > kernel security patches outside of the distro tree to firewalls and so ...
      (Focus-Linux)
    • Re: more on linux hardening
      ... Mike Lockhart wrote: ... > kernel security patches outside of the distro tree to firewalls and so ...
      (Focus-Linux)